A meme! I got tagged for a meme! I've been sitting over here in my little corner of the Pagan blogosphere, twiddling my thumbs, memeless, waiting. I didn't get tagged for the book meme. People, I work in the book business. (Perhaps I haven't mentioned that.) I am surrounded by books.
Anyway, Cosette has tagged me for the crazy desk meme, started by Evn at Lover of Strife. (New-to-me blog, looks like fun, fab header.) I'm not sure how interesting my one desk drawer at work is. I mean, I don't have a piece of the Berlin Wall rolling around in it. But I'll do my best. Here goes:
Open up your desk drawers. Rummage about. List ten things you find there. Tag five people.
1. Tom's of Maine cinnamint toothpaste (I love this flavor, Adonis hates it, so I keep it at work)
3. small glass jar of Real Salt (because all Witches keep salt in their desk? because I often bring hard boiled eggs for breakfast?)
4. hair brush
5. funky card with an Old Mermaid on it, saying "impossible is a word you humans use all too often"
6. Kukicha tea bags
7. canceled stamps from Singapore
8. replacement tape for the label maker
9. a box of retractable gel ink pens
10. rosemary lip balm made by some local folks
Tagged (but under no obligation): Joanna, Terri, Sia, Sonja, and Deborah