Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Countdown to Starwood

Two weeks till Starwood!!

Well, two weeks till I arrive, anyway. The official countdown is 12 days. I can't wait - to live outside, to be naked (or not), to be among like-minded people, to live in altered consciousness, to try on new ways of being, to learn (I'm a workshop nerd), to shop, to swim, dance, play, sing, drum.... This year I want to (a) find more queer people, (b) meet more people in general, and (c) be naked more. Last year was my first year, and I was a bit shy. This year, I want to have more conversations and befriend more strangers. I also want to get mehndi and have my cards read (two things I wanted to do but didn't get around to last year).

Let the planning begin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live Upstate and plan to get to Starwood one day. Many members of the community go every year and tell me what a great time they have. I can't wait until it's my turn. Blessings and have fun!

Inanna said...

Grian, you totally have to go! If you live upstate, there's no excuse. OK, so it took me years to get there, but it's worth it.

John - yes.