Saturday, November 15, 2008

iPhone


Life has been far too busy the last couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to things slowing down.

I was snapping photos of Gryphon today, to email to Adonis, who's out of town. There's my handsome boy. Photos on my new iPhone, I should add. Adonis is a hardcore iPhone fanatic, and I put off getting one for a long time, because I thought I could never love it the way he does, and hence couldn't justify the expense. After laundering my much despised cell phone last weekend--it was an accident, I swear!--and my verizon contract having just run out, it was time to take the plunge. I'm quite happy with my gorgeously designed, sexy, intuitive little machine. Using it is a total pleasure.

If only there were a nice Blogger interface application so I could blog easily from the iPhone.

3 comments:

Hecate said...

If only there were a nice Blogger interface application so I could blog easily from the iPhone.


What you said. I love mine too. Gorgeous doggie

Inanna said...

Aw, you say the nicest things.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful dog.