Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Doggerel

I found this in my in-box from Adonis this morning:

I love pit bulls!

And I love you!

Therefore, you are a pit bull!

My response: oy, logic in the hands of amateurs.

His response: I prefer to think of it as poetry in the hands of amateurs.

Hence the pun that titles this post.

ETA: The occasion for this bit of doggerel was Adonis's purchasing for us the 2009 The Unexpected Pit Bull calendar. 100% of proceeds from this sweet, beautifully photographed calendar go to support pit bull rescue and advocacy groups.

2 comments:

Lodestone and Ladys Mantle said...

*snickers* Thanks, I needed that this morning :) Talented pit bull with imposable thumbs

Inanna said...

That's funny. Just the other day we joked that Gryphon was thinking, "if I had opposable thumbs, I'd rule this joint."