Friday, May 25, 2007

Thinking Blogger Award

I'm flattered and pleased as punch to be nominated for a Thinking Blogger Award by both Joanna Colbert of Gaian Tarot Artist's Journal and Sojourner of A Pagan Sojourn. I'm such a fangirl to both these women! And now I get to nominate five bloggers who make me think. I present to you, in no special order,

1. The Right Reverend Sara Sutterfield Winn, who can be found preaching the good news at Pagan Godspell,
2. Authoress Dianne Sylvan, who invokes the Mysteries at Dancing Down the Moon,
3. Green mystic Molly, who has me believing in angels and elementals, at Molly's Blog,
4. Angela-Eloise at Blogickal, sensible and full of wonder (her most recent bit of magic has been to inspire me to clean my apartment),
5. and Pagan journalist extraordinaire, Jason Pitzl-Waters of the Wild Hunt Blog.

If you've been tagged, here's how you play:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think;
2. List to this post at The Thinking Blog so that people can find the exact origin of the meme;
3. Optional: Proudly diplay the 'Thinking Blogger Award'.

Cogitate away!

No comments: